Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know YOU and a monumental moment!






1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
  I honestly had a hard time not giggling while I was reading this question.... Im one of those that thinks words like "boogers" are funny.... and back to my answer.... heck yeah. Well that could actually be a heck nah, if the person is someone I REALLLY don't know at all or if they have what I call "the wall". A person who has "the wall" is someone you might not want to try to engage in light small talk with... such as "Hey dude...just so you know you got a lil' somthin' there, yeah...your nose...nope lil to the left...allllllmost.....yup, ok you got it"

2. What are you passionate about?
Sooooo much! I try to be passionate about everything. I'm very emotionally invested in almost everything I do. To name a few, music, church, my son, friends, love, loving people, being happy the list could go lon and on!

3. How long have you been blogging?
Lets see 8.10.08 is as far as my archives go... but I have not be ACTIVELY blogging since then....

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Hands down a Corona with Lime and salt

5. What is your favorite type of music?
Classic rock or country...but my tastes vary

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Secure my hair and wash my face

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Vacation??? what vacation?? I plan on working, and spending time outside with my lil man!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
M.A.C Studio fix in NW20




And now for the real icing on the cake! I have reached my 100th follower! I have been waiting for this moment for so long!! Blogging away, and hoping that I'm reaching somebody with my words, days and days of pouring out my heart, and sharing my life with you all. I mean when you get down to the real nitty gritty my followers are essentially who I do this for ( in part) Thank you for all the support, laughs and kind words you've written me. I've had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people through blogging, and you guys are so much a part of my daily life!!!  And in case you were curious Jenny from The Yankovich 6 Pack was my 100th follower!!!!! Wish I had a prize for you, but maybe you'll accept my sparkling personality as a substitute ;)

And now for a little song... and only because I said "nitty gritty" up there... this goes to show you how my mind works...I say two words and the second I do I'm off and running on something else...ay.

here you go Fishin' in the dark By The nitty gritty dirty band...enjoy!!


10 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

Yay!! Congrats on your 100th follower!!! Woot!! This is definitely something to celebrate. I like classic rock and country mostly, too, though I can enjoy some Black Eyed Peas and dance mixes too. I don't think I've ever told a stranger they had a booger in their nose, but I have told strangers to zip up their fly, before...LOL>

Allyson & Jere said...

Hooray for your 100th (actually 108) followers!! That is so awesome! i seem to be eternally stuck at 76. Ah well.

So funny about the booger thing. I am so totally not the type to tell someone, 'cause it's awkward and stuff. But JUST today, after church, my husband was talking to one of the younger (15 yr. old) girls at church, asking her something and just outright goes.,"you gota little boogy in your left nostril." "Yep, you got it." I wanted to die a little, and I'm sure she did too, but in the end, she was grateful to not have the boog there. Just sayin.

Julie Leah said...

109 lady! And thank you for posting that song!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your answers! #1 cracked me up. :)
Visiting via MannLand5 and your newest follower. Congrats on over 100 followers too!

dusty earth mother said...

Congrats on 100! And I also think "booger" is simply a funny word.

Sugar Bear said...

And it just keeps going up. UP ! Up !

I can't believe I knew you when you were just an itty bitty blogger and now look at you....throwing around words like nitty gritty.....;o) I'm so proud. ;o)

Happy Day to you!!

Anonymous said...

YAY 100 followers!!!

Unknown said...

I have children...I no longer have issues with telling someone they have boogers. :-)

::snort::

And I have to say, I absolutely love that every time I load your page I get to hear Benny & the Jets!!!!

Jimmy said...

Hey Sarah,

Congrats on your 100th follower and Yaaaaa Jenny for being #100, I see you have already added quite a few more, one day I will hope to be as cool as you Ha Ha

Heck I was tickled to finally reach 30 :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on your milestone! And now I want a Corona. HA!

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)