Monday, April 5, 2010

My favorite things Mondays

I've done a couple posts so far on My favorite things...where I list 10 of my favorite things in a certain catagory of fun shenanigans, I kept telling myself I was going to do it every week and just haven't. I decided tonight that I am going to start my very own little day, where all of you wonderful people can link up and do it with me every week!


And hence, My favorite things Monday has been born!


The rules are simple:


Every monday morning I will pick a category....It could be anything from Music to Make up....Cleaning products to Creatures.


You list 10 of your favorite things in that category.


Smile...a big cheesy one that is.. because you get to talk about the things you love the most.


And lastly Link up, Grab the button and put it somewhere in your post, it will link back to this page.

shenanigans.


I'm REALLLY supah excited about this and it's going to start officially next week, seeing as how it's already 11:56 pm!

I would be really stoked if you'd join the shenanigans!!

2 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Ohhh fun! I'll join in! :)

moosmamma said...

I'm on board... : ) sounds fun : ) And I am always looking for a reason to post.. lol

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)