Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fragments Folks!!!

Mommy's Idea

Well here we are again people, its time for Friday Fragments...this has been a VERRRRRA VERRRRRA long week for me...  Friday Fragments is the perfect way for me to get back into my poor neglected blog, and bloggie buddies! Including Ms. 4444 who as you may already is the origin of FF, go show her some lovins!


****I am finally starting to recover from this nasty craptastic sickness...I was actually HUNGRY last night...which is big because I've lost close to 10 lbs. in the last week or so what with being weak and having NO appetite...I knew I'd thank my awesome boyfriend for force feeding me, it really helped me get better faster, and he was there for me every step of the way. This is still not over, and I have a good week if not longer until everything heals comtpletely, BUT thank god I'm on my way! I'll be back to my sassy self in no time!

****A day or so before I got knocked on my ass with this nastyness (which would actually be last week, but lets say for shits and giggles its this week) I saw 'Cop Out'...It was hilarious. However, Bruce Willis just doesn't do comedy as well as his bang bang shoot 'em up action movies...I would recommend waiting for DVD.



**** I got the most adorable beach clothes for Trev today at Target...god love that place! They have a Paul Frank line for the kiddies, and I've always loved PF....the CUUUUUTEST stuff!!! I very strongly suggest you check it out! Here's what I got him: 

****I've missed a whole week of work....which will in fact wreak havok on my finances...but I'll figure it out as I always do!

**** Can I just say how effin happy I was to see my boy today!? He lights up my life with that big smile of his! I helped create the most adorable, sweet, happy little monkey butt ever! And I am increasingly proud of him--its an honor to be his mommy!

****Oh crap. I turn 26 on Sunday. AHHHHH!


That is all for today, I hope you all had a wonderful week, and are having a FANTASTICAL Friday!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)