Monday, March 1, 2010

It's the little things in life!

hap·py 
–adjective,-pi·er, -pi·est.

1.delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2.characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3.favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
4.apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
5.obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these days.


        I am one of those people who is happy happy happy smile smile smile on the outside, but I'm freaking out on the inside...I, being an Aries, have to be in control of everything, or I try to be. (unsuccessfully half the time)   I need a who, what, when, where, and why for everything, and if you can give me more information that's even better! Most would easily consider me tightly wound, but at the same time I'm as laid back as can be...are you confused yet??  Welcome to the club.

      So in order to be truely happy as much as possible, I find the little things in life and focus on those....The little things in life, along with the obviously big things in life, such as family, my amazing little boy, and just being alive every day in general, are what gets me by. I have to laugh at the little things, be easily entertained, and smile at everything, I even smile when I'm nervous. It's really weird actually. I'll be the one grinning like an idiot when everyone else is sweating bullets.

You want to know what makes me happy? These are a few of my favorite things....singing in my best Julie Andrews voice (It isn't pretty....be glad you aren't here) You'll want me to sing Tenor......... TEN OR 20 FEET AWAY!!! bwahaha....you know you laughed!  That little saying brings me to the first thing that makes me happy... I LOVE cheesy lines....funny little quips that I use all the time, I have one for everything....
        
         -"I love you"= I love you like a fat kid loves cake
         -"You catch my drift?"= You wipin' what I'm spillin' doggie?
         -"I got this"= I'm on it like swimwear
         -"I want that now"= I'm on it like a bum on a ham sandwhich
         -"Look who just showed up!"=Well butter my butt and call me a bisquit, look who's here!
         -"I'm on a roll"= Call me buttah, cause I'm on a roll!
        -"Let's get out of here"= Lets make like seagulls and get the flock out
        -"I'm out of here"= I'm gunna make like a baby, and head out. OR I'm gunna make like Tom and cruise
           OR I'm out like a brown trout.
         -"You're such a smart fella"=You'se such a fart smella!

I have a few more....howwwwevvverrrr....we won't be using them here, as some of them are very politically incorrect. Moving on... I also am entertained like you wouldn't believe, by babies laughing.... I laugh so hard it brings me to tear when a cute, chunky lil squish face monkey is laughing so hard he can hardly breath...it makes my day. I have such a video for you.... I dare you not to laugh your ass off.


       You wanna know what else??? Face Book notifications.... I am a bonafied, certified, proven guilty, Face book addict. I actually get excited, when I log on and have new responses to my posts... I am the same way with my beloved blog. Hey, what can I say? It's not my fault...I'm an Aries....I love the positive reinforcement. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it y'all. Sooooo make me smile folks....pleeeeeeeease!

      Opening my mailbox, and hidden under a pile of stupid coupons, and random advertisements lies and sweet little gem.... deserving of a "yesssssssss" and a fist pump right in my front yard...as if my neighbors don't think I'm weird enough, the 'Rolling Stone' is the most bad ass thing that could come in the mail....besides cash money of course... *wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more*  It makes me so happy knowing theres one on the way.... verra verra happy!

This one made me particularly happy!


And holy sheep shit..... Something JUST happened that makes me so happy I actually jumped my ass out of my swivel chair!!!!

I have just recieved my very first blog award,  From Little Miss Maddi Moo!!!!

God, seriously....Thank you SO much! You just straight up made my  day!!!!!

Well it looks like I know what tomorrow's post is going to be! I get to pick my very own favorites, and you get to learn 7 things about me. I am SOOO looking forward to this!!!! Sorry If I jumped the gun, I also as an Aries lack the ability to keep my fat trap shut! I can't help it if I'm overly excited! Just sayin'.....

I love you all, and have a wonderful and with out a doubt wild day!!!



3 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Oh yay!! Congrats on your first award!

LMMMB said...

I am so effin (teheee) glad that I made ur day : ) I don't get to do that very often... I know I'm still giddy from getting my first blogger award last week : ) Hope the rest of your day rocks : )

Maddismomma : )

Emily said...

What a cheerful post! Congratulations on your award!

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)