According to the rules I have to list 7 things you's guys don't know about me so
here we go:
1. I drink wheat grass almost everyday...it's literally grass, like juicing your lawn...not the exact
kind of grass...just go here and read :)
2. Ketchup goes on almost everything...maybe not EVERYTHING, but on alot. Grilled chicken
is a perfect example.
3. I say the word "dude" WAY too much. It can be used as an exclamation, adjective, seriously,
jokingly, everywhich way.
4. I am a True Blood junky. Come June, I will be GLUED to the boob toob on Thursday nights,
with the antcipation of a 5 year old on Christmas morning. I've read the book series the show is
based on a good 6 times, and have seen the first 2 seasons over and over....I may or may not
need an intervention of some sort some time soon. If you don't watch you should, or read the
Sookie Stackhouse series. The first book is a little slow, but I can promise you'll be hooked!
5. My first ever job was at a coffee shop, and ever since then it's been true love. Me and coffee
are likethis, coffee is the first thing I do in the morning...I set a timer, and my coffee is ready for
me in the morning its a glorious thing.
6. I am extremely accident prone...if there's a flat surface somewhere I'll trip on it.
7. I heart Disney Land. I walk into D Land and I am like a little kid. The the very mention in
a conversation with my boyfriend of making a trip to D Land, sne tme into a giggle attack.
Now, on to the 7 bloggers I'm passing this award on to:
Alexis @Depressions and Confessions- Not only is she funny but she's REAL, and honest,
two of my favorite qualities in a blogger
Colette @Jamerican Spice- Colette and I go way back, she's an amazing woman, and she loves
to dance! She's got an swesome blog, and you should check it out!
Leanne @My home and my hips are both double wide- She's SO sweet and funny, and I love
reading her blog because its so positive...makes me smile!
Ericka @Alabaster Cow- This blog is like a good book, which makes sense because she's a writer.
it's always a good time at Ericka's and the name of her blog is awesome, and she's got a cute baby
under a couch on her header, its the best!
Drama Mama @The Scoop on poop- She tells an awesome story, and has some great guest bloggers...
one of my newer discoveries that I'm glad to have discovered. She's also super funny, love her!
Chelle @It's a Hooah Life-this girl is tough...she just finished a long road trip with 4 kids and a couple
animals I think, in a moving truck, ALL BY HERSELF. Some of the stories she told, oh my... she's a supah star!
Beth @Just me and my life- Beth cracks me up, she's totally sassy and I love her rants and raves. Not only that
but she's got a little goof ball in her just like me!
I recieved the happy 101 award from Lucy @ Lucille in the sky, would you look at the name
of her blog? Its the same as one of my fave songs EVER! Lucy is great, and she's one of my favorite new dicovories, thanks so much Lucy!!!!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 things that make me happy
1. My son and everything about him
2. I hot cuppa Joe...maybe with a couple of shots of espresso in it
3. Working out. Especially when I see results!
4. My boyfriend ALWAYS puts a smile on my face
5. Frozen yogurt
6. Rainy days, but only if I can get a big comgy blanket
and a good movie or book to go with it!
7. Beautiful sunny days, but only if there's a cool breeze
and a tank top involved.
8. Trader Joe's...I love that place and all of their food.
9. A GREAT classic rock song, such as Ramble On by Led Zepplin
10. Make up stores like Mac or Sephora...I'm like a kid in a candy
shop, especially when it comes to eyeshadows!
And now for the bloggers I am passing this award on to... Every one of these bloggers
just simply makes me happy, no need for any other description besides the fact
that I smile when I read! These are my absolute faves!
Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle
Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilettos
Debbie @ Suburb Sanity
Sarah @ Lady Mama
Kelley @ Kelley's family Jewels
Kerri @ Kerri's clutter
Well that's if folks, my little award ceremony is coming to a close, I hope you'll check these girls out, they are all
very very deserving of an award!! Love you guys!! And thank you for making me happy!!!