Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post-it Note Tuesday!




Its time for another installment of Supah Mommy's Post it note tuesday! AND she really is Supah dee dupah....no really. Check her out, You won't be sorry!









 And in closing, my favorite "very wise man" said something that I want to share with y'all ....


"Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it."



Mark Twain

I am going to do this today....today WILL be a BEAUTIFUL day! Today I will SMILE! Today I will LAUGHToday I will drag my thoughts away from my troubles!!!


have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!

4 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I hate the damn stair stepper. I don't know why but it is SO HARD for me.

Babes Mami said...

my clicker finger is def being worn out from UBP10!

Lourie said...

Thanks for following me. I am following you now too! I love what you wrote about Kate. Come and see me tomorrow for my full review!

jayayceeblog said...

I agree, Kate is definitely not a dancer! Love the balloons photo!!!

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)