Monday, May 10, 2010

Monkey minute

Photobucket



I don't normally link up with Ian on Mondays, although I read frequently...every week he does "Monday Minute" but this week its Monkey minute... One of our fellow blogger friends got some terrible, life changing news recently... Michelle @ Momma Pixie's Dreams' Daughter "Monkey" was diagnosed with cancer...she needs all the support in the world right now...even if you don't know , or have never read her blog, GO. Be her support. Be her friend. Pray pray pray for Monkey...also stop back to Ian's this Wednesday, he's got something awesome up his sleeve!  You can go here for my original my favorite things post, and make sure you head over to Ian's...I implore you! :)

1 - How old do you act?


Ha! That's very subjective.  And completely depends on the situation.  Most of the time people tell me I act older than my age...so much that sometimes my friends call me "mother goose" because I'm always mother goosin'...being the party pooper or the rational person at the party.


2 - As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A veterinarian


3 - If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?

Sarah's smile


4 - What's something that you do that's considered "childish" by most?

I don't know....Sometimes I'm known to let out a crazy burp...I watch cartoons all the time (sometimes by my self) I don't know... lol


5 - The last question isn't a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.

You know...I know some people who have been through some stuff, and I've been through alot...but none that I can think of as a mom that would be as devastating this. I can't begin to think of a story.
 
 
 
Do it for Monkey!!!!

2 comments:

Lourie said...

1. Just like you it depends on the situation. Sometimes I act 100 and others I act 18.
2. Growing up I wanted to be a doctor or a teacher. When I realized both meant kids and germs I quickly changed my mind
3. A book based on MY life? Hmmm... "Believe It Or Not!"
4. Not will I burp, I have taught my children well. Ooops.
5. Hmmmm that would take me some time and thinking. It's a good one.

Ally said...

Hi! Following you from Ian's blog. Loving everyone's answers and loving everyone for supporting Michelle and Monkey!

I had problems with the first question. I'm an old fart most times yet act like a little kid others... Hmm.

FourthGradeNothing.com

Post a Comment

Good, bad or ugly....let me know what you think! I love me a nice comment! And fyi I respond to comments through email so check that email of yours! If for some reason the email doesn't work I'll respond here :)